Monday, April 25, 2011

Custom Linen Coverlet



This is a detail picture of a coverlet we have recently completed for a talented designer that works in Chattanooga and the Atlanta area. She chose a pale, dusty pink linen in a washed finish for the main side and an amazing hand blocked print for the back. On the solid side we quilted the 3 layers (there is a flannel interlining) together with these great looking bullion knots. There are 81 of them! ...and yes, my fingers are sore. But I LOVE the look.

I really do believe that the details make all the difference.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could do them on canvas so other people's children could have them in their rooms too. Etsy?Just a thought. I hope it made sense. I only had to use the backspace key like 50 times. Going back to bed. To see more info please visit essayswriters.org/buy.